Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform various qualitative and quantitative research methods as per product requirements.
- Translate researched-based requirements into user flows, wireframes, and visual designs
- Ability to effectively articulate the rationale behind design decisions.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduate / Master’s degree in Design or related field.
- A portfolio that includes work examples and stories to share
- At least 3 years of experience working on UX for software products, web applications, mobile applications, and/or complex websites.
- Experience in various research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, planning and conducting user research, user testing, rapid prototyping.
- Fluency with design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, and illustrator.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, and attention to detail.
Good to have:
- Some experience in graphic design and motion graphics would be a plus point.